Aviation Management + Commercial Pilot License (CPL) is a combination of Aviation Management Studies (B.Sc.) and Commercial Pilot License training (CPL). The combination of both programs will earn you a Bachelor Degree which will not only give you professional advantages as a pilot but also open a wide door to the aviation management industry.
- Age: at least 18 years old
- Physical status: valid EASA 1st Class Medical Certificate
- Theoretical preparation: Math, Physics, and English knowledge are the key for a good preparation. Secondary school performance in the key subjects will be evaluated additionally to the initial testing. Additional testing may be organized by the academy for those with low or no evaluation on the key subjects
- Personal competencies and aptitude: all candidates must go through the special tests and interviews developed by the selection committee for social competence and aptitude assessment
The program is divided into 2 parts
- Aviation Management studies are carried out in Kazimieras Simonavicius University.
- CPL pilot training studies are carried out simultaneously in Vilnius, Lithuania.
By joining Aviation Management studies, you will automatically enroll into a 400-hour internship in a Lithuanian or other foreign aviation companies. The internship will allow you to get the experience needed to develop skills for the job market.
AVIATION MANAGEMENT COURSES (7 SEMESTERS COMPLETED IN 3.5 YEARS)
This studies will cover key management, economics and finance courses as well as general aviation and aviation management courses. There will be an internship program at the end of each year.
CPL STUDIES (200 HOURS COMPLETED IN 16 MONTHS)*
- Total of 779 hours of PPL and ATPL theory
- 23 CAA Exams
- Total of 200 hours of single engine, multi-engine, and FNPT II simulator flights* The total duration of the course may increase or decrease depending on the course start and weather conditions.