Aviation Management + Private Pilot License (PPL) is a combination of Aviation Management Studies (B.Sc.) and Private Pilot License training (PPL). The combination of both programs will earn you a Bachelor Degree which will not only give you professional advantages as a pilot but also open a wide door to the aviation management industry.
- Age: at least 18 years old
- Physical status: valid EASA 2nd Class Medical Certificate
- Theoretical preparation: Math, Physics and English knowledge are the key for a good preparation. Secondary school performance in the key subjects will be evaluated additionally to the initial testing. Additional testing may be organized by the academy for those with low or no evaluation on the key subjects
The Aviation Management + Private Pilot License program is divided into 2 parts which are;
- Aviation Management studies are carried out in Kazimieras Simonavicius University.
- PPL pilot training studies are carried out simultaneously in Vilnius, Lithuania.
By joining Aviation Management studies, you will automatically enroll into a 400-hour internship in a Lithuanian or other foreign aviation companies. The internship will allow you to get the experience needed to develop skills for the job market.
AVIATION MANAGEMENT COURSES (7 SEMESTERS COMPLETED IN 3.5 YEARS)
Studies will cover key management, economics, and finance courses as well as general aviation and aviation management courses. There will be an internship program at the end of each year.
PPL STUDIES (2 SEMESTERS COMPLETED IN ONE (1) YEAR)*
- 155 hours of PPL Theory
- 9 CAA Exams
- 47 hours of single-engine flight* The total duration of the course may increase or decrease depending on the course start and weather conditions.